Saturday, October 17, 2009

HOPE is LIGHT

I believe I can fly!!
Like all others, just as high.
Tell me how it feels like,
To be locked up in a cage??
And wish for freedom,
Like does a hostage;
Who am i blaming??
I locked myself in & swallowed the key;
But foolish me, still Dreaming of Infinity!
Hoping...... Hoping to be out there one day
Fly, fly, fly high; Every night, every day,
And finally reach the moon;
I'm sure, pretty soon!















Is it wrong that I Dream??
Or is it wrong that I Dream Big?!!
But my Dream is Hope
My Hope is my light.
Being trapped in myself,
That's my only way out!!
I'm confused, my Hope is my Guide....
And one day, I'll free myself
And climb, rise and rejoice.
Happiness, my destination;
Hope, my path;
My freedom, a struggle;
And me, on the Quest of......
.................SOLACE!!!!


5 comments:

  1. good
    sorry for my english I can not wright but I can ondersten yours words

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hav hope and light...wot more to expect!
    Good poem! Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey its 2 gud!!!uve expressd it very well!!!awesome!!!
    fly fly nams!!!hope is d gr8st asset for a human being!!dream an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)Beautiful poem.
    @"Is it wrong that I Dream??
    Or is it wrong that I Dream Big?!!"-->this is the question every dreamer gets at some point in life. only life can answer such questions!

    ReplyDelete